Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 3~

After three weeks of my journey things are going fine. As you noticed in my last post...everyone falls off the wagon at some point! ;) But, that's why you figure out how to stay fit and manage your diet! Like I've said, it's a lifestyle change.

I've ramped up my diet for the next couple of weeks and will have less carbs...no dark chocolate (even thought it's great for the heart AND skin), I will add salmon every day (another heart and skin healthy food) and leave out the Larabar unless I have a busy, out-of-the-house day where I can't get to other food. It's a great snack and/or meal replacement I'm just trying to eat less carbs for a bit. FYI~ I'm feeling healthier and not as tired. I mean, I AM tired cuz I'm a mom and a grandma, but it's a different kind of tired. I can make it to the end of my day a lot easier!

I'm just anxious to see if this work makes any difference in the numbers! For this week make a change in your exercise habits. Add a few more minutes of cardio a day. If you can't get your 30 min in at one time, do 3-ten minute sessions. Does the same thing as far as cleaning out those arteries. There ARE benefits in other ways to working out really HARD for 30 min straight...we'll talk about that later!! Keep up the momentum and hard work!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment