Wednesday, January 11, 2012

~Service~

Ever heard the saying, "Strengthen your heart~bend down and lift someone up."?? Well, it's true. You truly strengthen your heart when you serve someone, or lift someone up.  I am a firm believer in service. I have been the recipient of service that has blessed my life numerous times! And, I have also been blessed to offer service to others. That's what this life is all about! Serving and helping others. Treat them as Christ would treat them. Just been thinking about that today and thought I would share. Lose yourself in service today! :)

By the way, when I cook my chicken I dice it. The yummy oil and spices coat each piece better! :) Tonight, are you ready, for dinner I had a big piece....ready for this...of homemade half white half wheat bread with butter spray....YUM!! I couldn't resist. Remember we talked about enjoying life!? Homemade bread is one of those joys for me! So, that was my dinner. Healthy carbs (for the most part) and good fat. I also had about 1 tsp. blackberry jam. Sugar free is WONDERFUL!! 

I'm a third of the way through my journey.  In a few weeks I'll have blood work again and then see where I'm at. The menu I'm following has really worked for me as far as feeling full and having energy. My workouts are around 45 min, I'll be upping that to 60 min. next week.  Hope you're all making positive changes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment