Saturday, January 7, 2012

One week later~

OK, a week after beginning this journey I know one thing...I feel full ALL of the time! I'm having such a hard time wanting to eat! I'm not writing much today. I've been tired from getting back into the workout routine and also dealing with a headache for 4 days this week. Yes, my body is detoxing...sigh.  I've done GREAT on the diet! Today I DID have a piece of white bread. Feeling REALLY nauseous and needed nutrients. Other than that, I ate what was on my menu, perhaps leaving a few things out and then adding a Lara Bar...YUM! My favorite are Apple Pie. Check out the ingredients...ALL natural! :)

I'll weigh and write my menu changes for the week and alterations to supplements tomorrow. I'm also finding recovery is a lot longer and harder the older you get. Moral of this story, for you youngsters, keep exercising while you're young!!! I only exercised 3 days this week and did upper and lower body once. I think that's going to take a little longer. Probably 2 times next week, then three the following.

Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you're making healthy changes to your life whether dietary, supplemental, or fitness. You'll feel better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment