Thursday, April 3, 2014

Phase 3~my favorite!!

Did you know that April is Sexual Abuse Awareness month? The color is teal and I'm using this color today because I have a daughter who is a rape survivor. She's amazing, incredible, and has risen above this tragedy and helps others along their journey back to some type of normalcy. I love her so much and am very proud of her!

On to the DIET...Phase 3. This is my absolute favorite Phase!! Not only do you add back in your fruits and grains but, you also add in healthy oils...avocados, olive oil, raw nuts...you get the point! Love me some almonds!!!

On Phase 3 a typical day would look like this:
B~Fruit, fat, protein, grain and veggie
S~Veggie, fat, protein
L~Fat, protein, veggie, fruit
S~Veggie, fat, protein
D~Fat, protein, optional-grain

It's REALLY important you look at Haylie Pomroy's book to get the LIST OF FOODS she recommends that you eat. For instance, in Phase 2 where you only eat protein and veggies, you can't have tomatoes. I mentioned that already...you can tell it's a tough one for me. I had a tomato today,during Phase 2, and I DON'T feel guilty about it! ;) However, I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm trying to reset my  metabolism. Will this affect that? Probably. But, I was feeling really light headed and dizzy and I couldn't bring myself to eat another hamburger, or steak, or chicken...couldn't do it. So, I had a salad with a tomato and, well, I added the steak. It was yummy with my red wine vinegar and cracked pepper...yummy!!!

The important part of this WHOLE process with Haylie...you MUST follow her protocol. I'm not sure if it's legal for me to post everything in her book on my blog so, I'm not going to. If you want more information and personal help you can email me and I'll be happy to do that for you. I've had years of experience with diet/exercise and nutrition...let me share and let me help you!! I can pretty much guarantee you won't find anyone, anywhere, who will be willing to help you do this for free....take me up on it!!

To get her FULL diet/food list/reasons you'll lose up to 20 lbs in 28 days, you need to get her book, "The Fast Metabolism Diet", by Haylie Pomroy. You will NOT be disappointed and I think that $10 for a book on kindle that will change your life FOREVER....is totally worth it! I rented mine from the Library and purchased the cookbook version....  :)

Good luck on your journey! Don't forget to eat LOTS of veggies, which are a free food, and drink LOTS of water!! I made some limeade with lime juice and Xylitol...my new best friend! Oh, the exercise part...you MUST exercise or this will not work as well. Why change your eating habits and not your exercise habits. This needs to be a lifestyle change! If you don't look at it as a new way of life, as with ANY diet you undertake, you will NEVER change....PERIOD!!! You will ALWAYS gain your weight back! Enjoy eating better. Enjoy exercising and having more energy! If you exercise every day doing at least 30 min of cardio and then at least 2 days of weight training (I'll be happy to help with that one as well) you WILL see a change in your body in TWO WEEKS...I PROMISE!!! 

As your clothes start to fit a little more loosely, your skin starts to firm up a bit, your stomach flattens..you get the point...it will motivate and spur you on!! I was starting to get that muffin top thing around my waist...NOT a pretty sight!! Well, after a week it was gone! YOU CAN DO THIS!! I will be here every step of the way for you! Leave questions or concerns below and we'll work on them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment