Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 1...again...~

Here I go again....just thought I'd let you all know that today is the day I begin this journey anew. I really want to give myself a good month of doing supplements, exercise, and diet 100% to see if it will REALLY help control my blood cholesterol numbers. When I was in AZ, diet and exercise were NOT my #1 focus! Now that I'm back home and trying to get back into the groove, this Monday, March 5th, is a great day to start over. See, told you I'd share my failures as well as success! ;)

I'll write every few days or if I make chages or have suggestions I will share.  But for now, I'm off to have a late breakfast of oatmeal, peaches and blueberries...yum! Enjoy your day! Mine will be WONDERFUL..my daughter and grandson are coming for a short visit!! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment